PeoplePlus Education (TOID 4011) is a Registered Training Organisation that has and continues to deliver innovative, nationally recognised qualifications and short courses since 1994. To cater to the rapidly transforming skill needs of different industries, we offer wide spectrum of training programs in Victoria, New South Wales, Tasmania and South Australia. To view our Training Registration, please click here.
We specialise in providing employment solutions and changed our trading name from “ICP Educational Institute” to “PeoplePlus Education” in 2016.
As a registered training organisation with the Australian Skills Quality Authority, we also deliver quality social and partnership training and qualifications to equip people with the right skills for a successful career in multi-faceted industries.
Our programs have been designed in close consultation with industry enriched with a rigorous yet interactive course design and taught by elite trainers to help you stay abreast with latest global business trends to serve your professional specific and company specific needs. So whether your plan requires stepping into a new industry, up-skilling yourself, finding the right job or revitalising the workforce, we are proven right partners in your journey towards creating a talented and a better skilled you and your team!
Why study with us?
- Experienced and committed Trainers
- Tailor made courses customised to your needs
- Continuous intakes
- Small class size
- Quality education
- National footprint
- BSB10115- Certificate I in Business
- BSB20115- Certificate II in Business
- BSB30115- Certificate III in Business
- BSB30315- Certificate III in Micro Business Operations
- BSB30415- Certificate III in Business Administration
- BSB40215- Certificate IV in Business
- CHC30113- Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- CHC50113- Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
- FDF20111- Certificate II in Food Processing
- FDF30111- Certificate III in Food Processing
- SIT20316- Certificate II in Hospitality
- SIT30616- Certificate III in Hospitality
Unique Student Identifier
The Unique Student Identifier or USI is a reference number made up of 10 numbers and letters that:
- creates a secure online record of your recognised training and qualifications gained in Australia, even from different training organisations
- will give you access to your training records and transcripts
- can be accessed online, anytime and anywhere
- is free and easy to create and stays with you for life.
From January 1st 2015, all students undertaking accredited training must have a Unique Student Identifier (USI). This is a Federal Government Initiative to ensure students will be able to track their completed studies in future years, without having to contact the individual Training Organisation. This can be used when applying for a job, seeking a credit transfer or demonstrating pre-requisites when undertaking further training.
More information can be found at usi.gov.au
Complaints and Appeals Policy PeoplePlus Education (PPE) has a complaints policy and procedure for handling internal and external complaints. All complaints received by PPE will be viewed as an opportunity for improvement and are welcomed. Please click here. to see our policy and contact PPE to discuss further if you have any questions.
To complete a “Complaints Form” please click here.
To complete an “Appeals Form” please click here.
Refunds Policy PPE has a refunds policy and procedure for handling refunds. Please click here to see our policy and contact PPE to discuss further if you have any questions. To submit a request for refund please clicks here.