Here at PeoplePlus, we understand that everything you do is for your kids.
But you need to take time for yourself. That’s why our services for the ParentsNext program is here to help you plan and prepare for the next step in your life.
We’re here to help you reach your goals, whether they are career-driven or family-focused. We’ll take the time to discuss your goals with you and connect you with community services you may need. Whether you’ve got career goals like returning to the workforce, family-oriented goals like finding a suitable kindergarten, or personal goals like sourcing housing, legal assistance or financial aid, we will develop a customised participation plan tailored to meet your goals.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
Parents may have to participate in ParentsNext if they have:
- received Parenting Payment for the last six months
- not had employment earnings during this period, and
- a child aged under six years.
And, if you currently live in one of the following suburbs:
- Bankstown (NSW)
- Campbelltown (NSW)
- Fairfield (NSW)
- Footscray (VIC)
- Maroubra (NSW)
- Melton (VIC)
- Redfern (NSW)
- Warilla (NSW)
- Wollongong (NSW)
- Werribee (VIC)
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Connecting participants to a wide range of government-funded programs, initiatives and activities
- Preparing a plan to realise your goals – whether they a are career, family or personal goals
- Tailoring a participation plan tailored to meet your goals
- Providing you with local area knowledge with access to experienced professionals to assist you
- Accessing funding for educational purposes