PeoplePlus Australia and Talent Rise have partnered together to deliver services for Jobs Victoria. This collaborative approach delivers real and tangible benefits for individuals, our communities and our economy.
Jobs Victoria provides tailored services to support and connect jobseekers and employers. With our network of partners throughout the state, we help jobseekers get job-ready through mentoring, training and development. At the same time, we work closely with employers to identify exactly the types of skills and experience they are looking for. Our service covers all aspects of becoming work ready and placement into suitable and sustainable employment. Our strong relationships with small, medium and large organisations mean we can get you the valuable skills and experience you need to build your career.
Through this process, Victorian businesses gain access to a source of quality candidates, and jobseekers find meaningful, ongoing employment. This has great benefit for individuals, our communities and our economy.
Our services for this program include
- Face to face meetings in our youth friendly setting where you have access to free Wi-Fi, computers, telephones
- Group work that assists you with the skills required to be successful
- Training to become ‘job ready’ for the technology and innovation sectors
- We use flexible methods to communicate with you including outreach and online chat
- Our team can connect you with other support services if you are struggling with personal issues
- Experienced and caring youth workers who have have pathways to jobs and can support you while at work
FURTHER INFORMATION ON THIS PROGRAM