The Department of Jobs and Small Business have released the September 2018 jobactive Star Ratings and Performance review and provide some very positive reading for our team.
The review is released quarterly each year and is a measure of the success of PeoplePlus and other employment providers in placing and maintaining job seekers into employment.
Our sites across Sydney and regional Victoria continue their run of consistent performance, with numerous sites continuing to hold their five-star Rating.
Our Executive Director – Employment, Tina Hewett believes that that the recent performance of our jobactive team provides a solid foundation to build on heading into the new year.
“I congratulate our team on some excellent performance which demonstrates the day to day dedication and commitment across Sydney and regional Victoria.
“I am confident that we have the right teams in place to continue to be the best performing jobactive provider heading into the next generation of employment services (2020) through the delivery of our premium services,” said Tina.
Below is a quick snapshot of the performance across our jobactive business.
Sydney East Metro
Once again a great effort with the majority of our sites continuing to hold a 5 Star Rating, with all sites now sitting over a 3 Star Rating.
Bendigo and Castlemaine have retained their 5 Star Rating with our Outreach sites also continuing to perform well.
The Ballarat Site has retained their 3 Star Rating for a third successive quarter. Our Outreach sites also continue to perform well.
• Bondi Junction, Campsie and Miranda have now held a 5 Star Rating for ten successive quarters since the very first Star Rating release in June 2016
• Burwood and Kogarah have now held a 5 Star Rating for nine successive quarters since September 2016
• Bendigo has now held a 5 Star Rating for eight consecutive quarters since December 2016
• Maroubra has now held a 5 Star Rating for five successive quarters since September 2017
• Castlemaine has now held a 5 Star Rating for four successive quarters since December 2017.
For more information on our services for the jobactive program for employers and job seekers, contact us today on 1800 773 338.