Formed in 2016, Youth Employment Partnership (YEP), was created to service young people under the Australian Government’s Transition to Work (TtW) contract.
We work closely with external organisations including the Australian Government, employers, job seekers and community groups to support youth who may be at risk of long-term unemployment by moving them into education or work.
Aimed at the 15-21 year old demographic, this programme is designed specifically for young people to be job ready and assist them to get into work.
To be eligible for the programme, participants must meet the following criteria (taken from the Department of Employment Website):
- Aged 15-21, and
- an Australian citizen, or
- the holder of a permanent visa, or
- New Zealand Special Category Visa, or
- Nominated Visa (including Temporary Protection Visa or Safe Haven Visa).
Eligibility will also depend on a young person’s circumstances, including whether the young person:
- has been awarded a Year 12 certificate or Certificate III
- has been employed within the last six months
- receives an income support payment such as Youth Allowance
- is currently participating in another employment service including jobactive.
For more information, please visit