Welcome to Australian Employment and Training Solutions
AETS is a vibrant Registered Training Organisation (RTO) delivering a wide range of nationally recognised qualifications from Certificate I to Diploma level since 1997. We deliver Training in Victoria, NSW, South Australia and Tasmania. To view our Training Registration, please click here.
We have helped students fulfil their career goals in sectors as business, retail, hospitality, community services. Our mission is to empower learners with knowledge and skills required to not only advance their career, but to reach their full potential. To achieve this we offer students a wide range of career focused training which has been developed in consultation with relevant business and industry leaders.
Join us and feel the difference yourself.
Why Study With Us
- Experienced and Committed Trainers
- Tailor made courses customised to your needs
- Continuous intakes
- Small Class Size
- Quality Education
- Funding Available for eligible students
- National footprint
- Certificate III in Individual Support
- Certificate IV in Employment Services
- Certificate IV in Community Services
- Certificate IV in Ageing Support
- Diploma of Community Services
- Certificate III in Retail
- Certificate II in Health Support Services
- Certificate II in Business
- Certificate III in Business
- Certificate IV in Business
- Diploma in Business
- Certificate III in Customer Engagement
- Certificate II in Hospitality
- Certificate III in Hospitality
- Certificate IV in Hospitality
- Provide basic emergency life support
- Provide first aid
We deliver training in the following locations:
|Location||Government Funding||Traineeship||Fee for Service|
For a complete list of our locations, please see our Contact Us page.
Unique Student Identifier
The Unique Student Identifier or USI is a reference number made up of 10 numbers and letters that:
- creates a secure online record of your recognised training and qualifications gained in Australia, even from different training organisations
- will give you access to your training records and transcripts
- can be accessed online, anytime and anywhere
- is free and easy to create and
- stays with you for life.
From January 1st 2015, all students undertaking accredited training must have a Unique Student Identifier (USI). This is a Federal Government Initiative to ensure students will be able to track their completed studies in future years, without having to contact the individual Training Organisation. This can be used when applying for a job, seeking a credit transfer or demonstrating pre-requisites when undertaking further training. More information can be found at www.usi.gov.au
- Complaints Policy AETS has a complaints policy and procedure for handling internal and external complaints. All complaints received by AETS will be viewed as an opportunity for improvement and are welcomed. Please click here to see our policy and contact AETS to discuss further if you have any questions.
- Refunds Policy AETS has a refunds policy and procedure for handling refunds. Please click here to see our policy and contact AETS to discuss further if you have any questions. To submit a request for refund please click here.
For a copy of our Student Handbook, please click here
Should you have any further questions please click here to email us.
Level 6, 22 William Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 (03) 8600 7300