From Monday 1 February 2016, PeoplePlus will continue delivering A4e’s jobactive 2015-2020 contract at its 13 newly rebranded sites across Victoria and New South Wales. The rebrand to PeoplePlus will see the organisation leverage off the UK’s leading position of Work Programme providers, engaging with a wealth of best practices, knowledge and ideas on a worldwide scale.
Con Kittos, Executive Chairman of A4e Australia, shared the following statement:
“A4e is delighted to be joining forces with our UK parent company to become PeoplePlus in Australia.
“The PeoplePlus brand is one of the largest Work Programme providers in the UK and together with Australia we are one of the largest providers of Employment Services globally.
In joining the UK’s PeoplePlus brand, our organisation will continue to focus on employers and job seekers by harnessing the strengths of two winning teams into one global organisation.
- We are a leading provider of the Australian Government’s jobactive contract and operates from 13 branches in three Employment Regions
- Our core focus is to connect People – Skills – Jobs
- We do this by running a suite of services including employment services, recruitment, training, allied health and professional services, a great deal of which is provided in partnership with a variety of public sector, not for profit and private sector organisations
- We are a global organisation with a local feel
Our aim is to:
- Assist businesses with complimentary recruitment services
- Support people to find and keep jobs
- Assist entrepreneurs with setting up their own business through the New Enterprise Incentive Scheme (NEIS)
- Deliver skills and training to ensure people can access the right employment and enhance their career prospects
- Provide access to allied health services
- Provide labour hire services
- Improve access to health, social and relevant advisory services.